Do you know how much data we create every single day?
- It's over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data and it's continuosly growing at an unimaginable speed.
Let me explain in layman terms how it works!!
Things you should remember when it comes to data:
- It's high time we need to think twice before we click on any suspicious link.
- Never post any of your confidential data on any social media platform.
- Don't fill any survey form before checking it's authenticity (you'll be giving your data yourself).
- Stop downloading any app that asks for irrelevant permissions.